California School Library Association member and San Marcos High School Teacher Librarian Helen Murdoch has details.
- Friday, April 16 and/or Saturday, April 17 (9:00 to 3:00)
- Open to elementary and secondary students
- Students, staff, and parents read books--from home or at school
- Library staff (credentialed or classified staff) posts their reviews of books read or lists of books read or whatever you choose on your Library's website/blog or you can send them to me to post on the Read-A-Thon website (Helen will list schools and students' first name only for privacy)
- Library staff may also choose to participate in hourly mini-challenges on Saturday (just quick, fun games related to books) and win prizes from various publishers.
Post a Comment