Having a holiday celebration, recognition event, or family gathering? How do you start a meeting that has a lot of new members or meets infrequently? Do you call for "round robin" introductions, where each person around the table says their name and one or two other things? Why not include a library question? Here are a few to consider:
- Where is your favorite "quiet spot" for reading?
- Who would you like to see "get caught" reading?
- What is your favorite magazine and why?
- What magazine have you subscribed to (personally) the longest?
- What was your favorite or most memorable childrens book from your youth?
Post a Comment