Check out the answers by high school students:
What would your students say? What would your library visitor "regulars" say? What are some other good questions to ask library users? I'm sure you can come up with some meaningful and fun questions, but here is a start:
- Why are you in the library today?
- Do you remember the first time you visited a library?
- How old were you when you got your first library card? Which library?
- When you come to the library, do you have a favorite section or place?
- Do you have a special "reading place" at home, in the library, or?
- What are you reading or planning to read next? Any recommendations?
Post a Comment